Are you tired of wanting to please your sex partner, but every time you try, you come up short of your expectations? Are you tired of the disappointment and embarrassment after not being able to perform when the time comes?
Do you get anxious or nervous whenever it is time to have sex, because you are not sure if you’ll be able to get it up or last long enough to totally satisfy your lover?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, there is good news in sight! Did you know that there is a guaranteed clinically proven, natural remedy that will make sure you’re ready when the time comes? Chances are, you are probably reading this because either you or a loved one suffers from male impotence. Night after Night… Frustration upon Frustration… Millions of men suffer from male impotence! However, thousands of men are successfully treating their erectile dysfunction naturally! Here is what some of our readers have said!
"Your product is astounding. I have a prescription for Viagra, but your information and report was so much better with NO side effects at all. I’m finally impotent free. Thank you!”
"… I can finally keep an erection! I now last long enough to satisfy my partner, and I can actually go again in minutes. Your research and information is AMAZING!…"
Male Impotence! The facts!
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction that is characterized by the individual’s inability to develop or maintain a penile erection for satisfactory intercourse. Male impotence affects 15-30 million American men each year. Erectile dysfunctions becomes more common with age but is not part of the normal aging process. About half of men 65 years of age and three-fourths of men 80 years of age have erectile dysfunction. Usually, erectile dysfunction has a physical cause. However, sometimes this condition can be caused by psychological factors. Currently, erectile dysfunction/impotence has several treatment options, which include psychotherapy, drug therapy, vacuum devices, and surgery. However, male impotence has also been treated naturally for thousands of years with success!
So what is the cause of male impotence?
First off, to achieve an erection, the penis needs both an adequate inflow of blood and a slowing of blood outflow. Disorders that narrow arteries and decrease blood inflow on the blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction. Also, abnormalities in the veins of the penis can sometimes drain blood back to the body so rapidly that erections cannot be sustained despite adequate blood flow. However, there are numerous causes of impotence in males which can vary from obesity to depression.
Here is a list of various causes which might be causing you to have an erectile dysfunction:
1. Atherosclerosis: plaque in the arteries caused from bad diet, obesity or genetics.
2. Diabetes: caused by genetics or diet.
3. Neurological damage: damage caused to nerves leading to or from penis.
4. Prostrate surgery: surgery commonly associated with impotence
5. Stroke: having a stroke often is followed with impotence
6. Alcohol or drug use: especially drugs such as antidepressants, sedatives, antihypertensive, and a few more contribute to loss of erection.
7. Hormonal Imbalance: having low levels of testosterone contributes to impotence
8. Illness: a body which is run-down is often an impotent body
9. Stress: a cause of numerous illnesses, including impotence
10. Depression: an illness of the mind can affect the whole body and penis.
11. Obesity: unfit men are the majority of impotent men.
12. Inactivity: men who do not exercise will often times experience impotency.
8 Tips to Naturally Cure Male Impotency
Of the 15-30 million American men who consistently are unable to achieve or maintain an erection, about 80-90% of the erectile dysfunctions are caused by physical problems. Simply put, you have the ability to naturally cure your impotence problem. Here are some helpful tips to get you back on track with your love life again:
1. Fats are BAD! Start watching your daily fat intake! Begin by trying to have less than 60-70 grams of fat per day. Watch out for desserts, grains and processed foods!
2. Cholesterol is a Killer! Both to your arteries and erections. Beware of foods from animals or animal products and go gentle on processed foods and desserts. These foods clog arteries around the area of the penis causing impotence.
3. Exercise! You would be surprised what a simple 10-15 minute walk would do for your love life. And did you know that exercise can be addicting if you start out SLOW and continue to push yourself to more difficult workouts.
4. Jasmine can help! Purchase oils or candles containing the aphrodisiac scent and place oils/candles throughout bedroom. Give Jasmine a few weeks to work its magic
5. Rise early! Did you know? If you get enough sleep (8 hours) and rise by 6 AM you will more productive throughout the day and more productive in the bed! Try to make it a habit!
6. Eat a good balanced breakfast, eat a nutritional lunch and eat a light dinner around 5-6 pm. You will have more energy than ever before!
7. Fibers, Fruits and Vegetables! Center your diet and eating foods high in dietary fiber and healthy fruits and vegetables. Impotence will not stand a chance.
8. Ginkgo means Go! The herb ginkgo, found in most health food stores, will improve blood flow to the penis’s veins and arteries, which may help reverse impotence. Give 6-8 weeks for the herb to show results.
Congratulations! You have just begun the journey to cure impotence. Follow these tips daily and you will begin to notice a difference in the first few weeks. However, there are also hundreds of other guidelines you can follow to cure impotence naturally at home. Including the a variety of foods you should eat, what foods you should stay away from, what you should and should NOT drink, what vitamins you are taking, a variety ways to meditate, numerous ways to cure impotence and much more!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/622875